23.6.09

Roasted Chicken

Well, i'm cooking roasted chicken today. I definitely love to cook. Why? simple lor.. since i was in primary 5 that is, which at that time my father was working in Bakun and my mum working as a tutor in bintulu. At that time, there's only me and my sister both of us would cook simple meal because sometimes there's no one home to cook for us. From there, i developed my habit of cooking.. hehehe :) Until this day, since my mum can't do house work and my father and sister busy with their work, i'm the only one left at home to cook. All the recipe are mine and i want to share it up. The recipe is quite simple. What you need are:

- chicken (5/6 pieces)
- some garlic
- ginger
- black pepper (crushed)
- white pepper
- thymes
- sesame oil
- oyster sauce
- pinch of salt and seasoning (optional)




The chicken is marinated with oyster sauce, garlic, white pepper and sesame oil. marinate it 10 minutes.

Then, place the chicken in alluminium foil. before putting it into the oven. My oven has the programme for roasting chicken. The time preset is one hour.



Here's the cooked roasted chicken.. and its my dinner tonite :)

Happy trying lor... hehehehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...u can cook meh??...can believe it...haha...

Fiza said...

siot la awang.. nang aku yang masak la..

niezam23 said...

wow..siap laaa..arith dah ada saingan..jirannya dirikkkk!!!

Fiza said...

arith madah "cik tak gentar/gannteng/goyang noo..."

aku besa2 jak pok.. nadai terer