20.6.09

A boring night.....

This is my friend.. he was nicked named Lan ensem bcoz of his 3 principle.. Hensem, dota and.. erm.. kuat.. he is a Master student in biotechnology majoring in I forgot.. He loves girls.. and girls love him too.. ??? Nothing is the reason i post his picture.. he upload it in my pc for me to post it.. nonetheless, he is a great friend. never seem to let u down in case u need a help. He even helped me doing my FYP.. He i could describe as original, friendly and genius (is he?). One example is that last time we were studying Highway engineering. He browse through our notes.. let me repeat.. HE BROWSE THROUGH.. few weeks later he asked us questions based on the highway notes without reffering them.. wish to have his brain.. hahahaha.. He is from slim river, single.. interested.. find him in facebook. (siap ko lan)



Now.. myself.. i really need to repair my dad's laptop.. since he is not that computer litterate.. i helped him.. its hot outside ( i always sit outside my house doing my work.. too many things that is too tempting to do it inside.. hehehe..) I want to take a bath~~ huhuhu


My saviour every night.. a bottle of coke, mosquito coil and my laptop.. while facebooking, blogging, surfing, and YOUtubing..

No comments: