14.6.09

Results is ouT!

yay!!! my result was greatly over what i had expected. Syukur Alhamdulillah.. hehehe.. well even though my Highway was not as i expected. (considering i really studied that subject... on theoritical part) yet.. hm.. i guess i didn't do well in calculation. aiyak~! anyway, guess that i must strive harder next semester.. now.. targeting a 3.5 pointer... I CAN DO IT!!



my sincere thanks too my IDP group...

Mr. Quay Wei Kwang
Mr. Teo Wee Chai
Mr. Yusry Suratman
Mr. Jackson Tsai
Mr. Yeong Choong Li
Mr. Rizza Anuar
Miss Shazie Nordzaima
Miss Norliza Aslan Joe

2 comments:

lalatipah said...

well,thanx 2 u 2..sorry lambat reply..mek bok online,hehe..so,brapala pointer..yerdeh,mesti hebat!!hehe..

Fiza said...

sikda la hebat ne.. tp unexpected.. ehehehe.. tgh gik hepi2 :)