21.6.09

Grilled Fish

For lunch today, i cooked grilled fish.. mind me.. I don't remember what fish it is coz it was requested by my dad who defroze the fish and asked me to cooked it for him.. well, it is a simple reciepe actually..



The Fish was grilled in an oven.. no setting on the temperature coz mine has a auto program for grilling food. But if you don't have the auto program, just put it around 120 degree around 15 minutes depending on the fish.. but if its still not that cooked, cooked it for another 5 minutes, plus minus.


Here's the pre-prepared before putting it in the oven. I'm using Corrells.. don't worry.. its microwave-able(adaka word ya).. hahaha


okay, now come to the food preparation. Sorry, I upload the picture for ingredients last. (sorry for that). What we need:
about half kilo of fish
a bulb of crushed garlic and chopped.
A bit of tamarine powder
salt and seasoning (optional)
and a bit of thymes herb




Slice the Fish a bit.. so that nya sik membengkok.. hahahaha (don't know how to explain in english). Mix it up with all the ingredient and then, put it in the oven.



Well that's all i think.. Selamat mencuba (^_^)

No comments: