5.1.10

Heppi New Year!

Gosh.. its 6 days after new year.. lolz. anyway, i wish everyone Happy New Year!

RESOLUTIOn!! checking...

well.. last year my "to acheive" list is as follows:

1. Up my CGPA
2. Acheived 3.oo GPA
3. Shrink my size to L
4. starting my side income biz..

not many huH!

for num 1. I acheived for my 2nd sem 4t year. but didnt do well in 1st sem 5th yr.. so unchecked. 2nd will also be unchecked. 3rd one.. checked!! lolz.. i guess i did it.. now for the tummy part.. wahahahaha... and the 4th unchecked. for the 4th one, i was thinking of starting out the end of dec but since still lack of information regarding to the thing i want to invest.. i guess its a No!

For New Year eve.. me n bunch of friends holds a bbq. venue, my house n dee's house. As always last minute preparation. we had fun that day. I know i did.. hehehee.. I just hope everyone enjoy the bbq, the foods.. the drinks.. the nite overall.. then i hope we have picture to treasure that night. Guys.. U HAVE?

aaa.. I don't know what to say anymore. wahahaha.. Hope all your resolution for this year acheived my friends. :)

No comments: