8.12.09

- opening up -

WOW! i didn't blog for nearly 6 months. LOLs~ Blogging was fun to me.. where i poured myself to the world. Ever since i started the new semester (1st sem) few months ago, i stopped blogging. REASON???!!! sorry.. i can't find any.. probably i'm not in a mood to blog. In the other hand, probably just because i really2 didn't do anything interesting. Even raya was not great. Few of my best friends lost their family members. It was saddening enough for a friend of mine whom i considered like a brother. What more could i say.. Nonetheless it teach us that live has to move on.. even at the hardest moment. rigHT!

2009 closing.. my life?? still the same. but hey! i met some new friends. Opening my arms to the world i say.. hahaa.. goodluck to those who just started their career path. For my friends who already been years in the industry, bangunan, jambatan, jalan semua dh buat.. masjid bila? wakaka... just kidding lor.. hehe..

I'm going to welcome 2010 with......................... to be continue

No comments: