19.12.08

17th Disember

It wasn't much on the 17th. Raining as usual.. after picking up my sister from work, i cooked for dinner and went to crystal bowl around 8.30 pm. That nite i used my father's car because he uses the Yaris. So it was a bit awkward of driving style for.. wa.. the car is a sedan.. and i hate driving sedan.. hehehe.. oh yA! my father's car was hit by a vx limited.. he hit my back bumper when he was back parking. i asked him to move a bit in front. luckily there's no scratch. if there is, i would be D.E.A.D! hhuhuu..

Anyway, the bowling game was won by niezam (see his blog for picture : http://niezam7.blogspot.com/ ). i was second and mhd dee was third. The main objective to go there was actually signing bday and goodbye cards for our disember borned friends.. the goodbye is for effy. she got a job in kl and will be off before the new year eve. The group seems start to be smaller and smaller.. but its ok i guess.. i myself going to be busy with my studies. The semester break is just after christmas.. yikes! i hate it when holiday comes to an end.

Me and arith sing at the karaoke box too that nite while dee and halem played pool... ehehhe.. i sang my favourite song iris by awie which secara kebetulan lagu niezam juak.. hahaha.. That nite i won against Halem! yeyeye... alem kalah! ehehhe.. he was also beaten by Mohd. Dee! well.. wasn't your nite bro.. kacak ada ball 8 masuk..

we wrapped up the nite by having our late night supper at McD.. i want prosperity burger! wa.. but can only eat spicy mcdeluxe. (need to constraint the budget coz played bowling.. pity me huh!)

well that's on 17th yet yesterday ntg much too... i was at home with my neighbour watching phsyc.

--- that's all i guess.. ehehe.. chow sin tao----

No comments: