24.2.09

My Love story?! --- a friend of mine tagged me with this.. huhu

Q : Do you have girlfriend?
nope.. still opting a single life... hahaha...

Q : Why you don’t have girlfriend? (optional)
well.. i just want to have my own time and got things that are more important to take care of...

Q: Did you ever be in love before?
yes of course..

Q: How long your 1st love & the relationships after that?
i would say my 1st truely love is with my ex and the relationship somehow ended coz it seems there's something missing. we actually broke up a year before the real breakup.. it last for 6 years including a year we 1st broke up..

Q: You still remember your 1st love?
yup of course.. but life has to go on..

Q: What made her special for you?
At first she really cared bout me.. but when the years came by.. its hard for both of us to really have conversation.. she was always busy with her things and work. while i'm busy with my duty as a student and taking care of my family.. but she WAS specially to me.. yet there's nothing more to be said off..

Q: How both of you fell in love?
we knew each other when we were in primary school. after years of being friends, we became couple.. i was in uitm when we became couple.. yet we were having a distance relationship.. she was in KL went i asked her..

Q: So, she is the best lover in your life?
WAS.. life has to go on.. i vow myself to my family and my career first.. i believe i'll find some1 else who would be my best lover.. anyway would u want 2 be it? hahahr (^_^)

Q: Did you have sex with her?
Nope.. -- ---

Q : Are you still waiting for her?…Did you promise her anything?
waiting? what pass is ur pass.. so just let be.. there's more to find in this world.. and no.. i didn't promise her anything.. what to promise when i'm the one who broke up with her..

Q: What are the characteristics you looking for?.
lots.. i guess.. but she must be someone who really cared about me.. i don't mind if she doesn't know how to cook.. or always busy with her time.. the only thing i want is for that person to have time for me.. at least a call or msg... i don't ask much about how the girl's personality is.. for me.. being herself is more important.. religion? nah.. i'm not that choosy type.. but of course..

Q: That means you to choosy!. (optional)
err.. told you i'm not choosy.. tp jgn la membesar mcm gajah.... hehehe

Q: When are you planning to get married & where?.
when? after i completed the following:
1. career
2. house
3. my own car
4. my own business

yet.. its only my plan... anything beyond that is god's will..

where? hm.... certainly the girl's place and my house lor..

Q: What is your opinion about valentine?.
valentine? its a day to express your love towards your partner.. but for me.. biarlah accordingly.. jgn la berlebih sampai check in hotel pulak kan?~

Q: And, first night?.
i always expressed it as a night to remmber.. hahahaha..

Q : What will you do when your girlfriend ask for sex?.
avoid i guess... i'm not saying i'm a saint.. but i'll try to avoid having sex with my love one!

Q: How many children do you want to have?.
mana2.. terserah kepada rezeki Allah..

Q: How about races?
i don't mind... as long as she's at her own will to love my religion.. as i said long time before to some1.. if you want to be my wife.. love my religion first..

Q: Age?.
certainly not older 2-3years than me... younger.. hm.. dialu2kan.. hahahaha...

Q: Personality and her looks?.
don't care lor.. as long as she's beautiful to me..
Note: i seldom say to someone your beautiful.. only to people where i consider beautiful.... in and out.. (^_^)..

Q: Virgin?!.
certainly yes.. but if not.. i accept it but she has to tell me that.. malu ka apa ka.. blakang crita.. from there i'll judge your sincerity to me..

Q: Do you want to have sex before married?.
all man does.. but i'll avoid it no matter how.. cakap senang.. coba gak..

Q: After married, how many times do you want to have sex per week or per day?.
yay! hm... best if done with the partner consent.. mun dah bendera putih.. terpaksa juak mengalah nak? but its not consider problem lor.. anytime bole aja~

Q: What will you do if she betrays you or flirt or sleep with other guy before or after married with you?.
FUCK YOU! i declare myself to be hatefull to that girl.. (considering if she was having relationship with me at that time.. if before.. she needs to tell me..)

Q: Do you intend to marry more than one?.
nope.. hopefully i stay with one.. when i love someone.. i will really love her..

Q : What if your family or your parents don’t like her?.
try my best to convince them to like her.. been there and done it.. though it took me 4 years to do it.. if i was to be in that situation. i'll find a way... if not.. what to do lor...

Q : But you can persuade or force them to change their mind right?. (optional)
you expect me to say no ka? hehehe.. answered already!

Q: Anything want to mention?.
hm.. i guess i'll treasure all the memory.. it still remains here.. but.. we have to move on.. coz if its not in our heart, its best just to let go.. there will be another better one..

Q : Define love?.
love is something that is pure from your heart.. love to the parents.. love to friends... and love to the only one.. love is when you would do anything for them.. even if you'll die doing it.. that's love.. caring for each and everything they do.. what love is... for me.. can't be quote or said.. coz only that person knew who he/she loves..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...lawak2!!!...lucu da juak jwpan2 ko..haha...kimen da juak...

pa2 pn tahniah beb...tag juak soalan2 tok kat member2 bloggers kita...haha....

part2 tok lucu da juak..haha...yg lain pn lucu...pelik2 jk jwpan..haha

[Q: That means you to choosy!. (optional)
err.. told you i'm not choosy.. tp jgn la membesar mcm gajah.... hehehe

Q: And, first night?.
i always expressed it as a night to remmber.. hahahaha..

Q: Do you want to have sex before married?.
all man does.. but i'll avoid it no matter how.. cakap senang.. coba gak..

Q: What will you do if she betrays you or flirt or sleep with other guy before or after married with you?.]

Fiza said...

hahahaha